Latest News Updates
COVID-19 UPDATE #52
All COVID-19 restrictions for church and home gatherings have been removed. Your church ministries can now continue as per the “old” normal (ie: pre-COVID).
It is important, however, to note the following items:
- If your gathering will have more than 1000 people, you will still need to have a COVID Management Plan.
- SA Health recommends social distancing and “one way traffic” for the movement of people, where possible.
- People who have COVID symptoms are required to test and isolate.
- If people wish to wear masks to your gathering, they are encouraged to do so.
- If you have ministries with vulnerable people, it may be worth continuing to wear masks when meeting.
A new COVID-Safe Plan would have been sent to your church recently outlining all the above.
If you have any questions about the requirements at your church, review your most recent COVID-Safe Plan, visit the COVID-Safe website, call the COVID-Safe Information Line (1800 253 787) or email email@example.com or call 83571755 to chat with our team.
Previous Updates Have Now Been Archived
Please note that all previous Updates have now been archived as Directions documents have been rewritten, and all previous guidance is no longer valid.
If you wish to see information from previous Updates, please contact the Baptist Office and we will provide you with the relevant information.